Modular houses mean the factory-produced houses. There are modular houses for construction companies.
These companies engineer modular houses in off-site locations.
Then, the houses are assembled and delivered to the main site.
Modular house construction companies assemble large parts of the houses.
Then, they create a modular house out of various elements of the house buildings.
Modular Construction Structure
Engineers can choose to create a complete modular house, separate house, or different parts of the room.
Prefab toilets and lifts are also a popular modular construction.
Modular house construction can also have a self-supporting structure or may require a complete independent structural framework.
Main Sectors Using Modular Construction
Following are some of the main sectors that require modular construction:
- social housing structures and private housing
- Residence of students and educational institutions
- Accommodation of workers
- Housing plans for public sector
- Healthcare buildings
Built-in a Factory under Controlled Conditions
Modular house construction is a procedure in which engineers prepare a complete plan.
They work according to the plan under controlled conditions.
Modular house constructors utilize similar material for the construction of modular houses.
Modular house engineers comply with housing standards and codes.
They try to construct the house similar to a stick-built house.
Modular houses are solid construction that lasts a long period.
Types of Modular Houses
There are multiple types of modular houses. Manufacturers employ various modular housing construction methods.
Open-side modules, 4-sided modules, mixed modules, stair modules, balcony modules, and modules houses supported by the main structure are some of the popular types of modular houses.
Main Attributes of Modular Construction
Following are some of the main features of the modular house construction:
- The modular construction is most suitable for the multiple units of buildings.
- Modular house construction does not disrupt its surrounding areas.
- Modular construction is usually considered for cellular buildings. These buildings include students’ accommodation buildings, workers’ buildings, etc.
- Modular construction engineers create only 6 to 10 floors of the building.
- Engineers provide the acoustic installation in the floors as well as double-layer walls
- All of the modular homes have 150 to 75 mm depth.
- Modular construction houses have longitudinal walls. These walls provide a lot of stability and durability to modular homes.
There are also zoning laws of society. Each modular house is constructed complying with the relevant laws.